1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Melt the butter in 9 inch pie plate.
3. Cut each biscuit into quarters and place in the pie plate with the butter. Toss the biscuit quarters into the butter, so that the sides of the biscuits are well coated.
4. Sprinkle the blue cheese over the biscuits (and cilantro or parsley - optional).
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the top is lightly browned and bubbly.
Serve with toothpicks or mini appetizer forks.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Boil lasagna noodles for 6 -8 minutes.
3. Brown hamburger, add spaghetti sauce.
4. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
5. Shred Farmhouse original, toss with cheese curds and parmesan, set aside
6. Mix Plain Jane, Garlics, parsley, oregano, and salt in a medium sized bowl, set aside.
7. Layer 3 sheets of lasagna top with 1/3 spaghetti mixture, Plain Jane mixture, 1/3 shredded Farmhouse Original mixture. Repeat for 2 more layers.
8. Top with left over Shredded Farmhouse Original and cheese curds.
9. Bake for 30 minutes with loosely covered foil.
10. Before slicing the lasagna let rest for 5 minutes.
Baked Chicken Spinach
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 4 chicken breasts
1 tbsp. Jalapeno, chopped (optional)
4 oz. Container Plain Jane
4 chicken breasts
½ cup fresh spinach
1. Stir chopped Jalapeno into Plain Jane, spread on chicken.
2. Place fresh spinach on top of cheese spread.
3. Fold chicken breast, hold in place with toothpick.
4. Bake at 350° F until chicken is cooked through and golden in color, approximately 30 minutes.
Sausage Tortellini with Farmhouse Original
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 8 – 10 servings
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 lb. ground Italian Sausage
1 cup (approx. 6 oz.) Farmhouse Original
1/2 cup grated Parmesan
24 oz package of fresh cheese Tortellini
3 cups spaghetti sauce (1-24 oz jar)
1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
1. Heat olive oil in an oven safe skillet. Crumble in sausage and cook through, until no longer pink.
2. Stir in spaghetti sauce, Italian seasoning, and tortellini.
3. Bring mixture to a boil, turn heat down to low, cover and simmer for about 8 minutes or until tortellini is tender. While pasta is cooking, turn broiler on low (optional).
4. Remove from heat. Sprinkle Farmhouse Original and Parmesan evenly over tortellini.
5. Place pan under the broiler for 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted. Alternately, you could place the lid back on the pan and let the heat from the pasta melt the cheese.