1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Boil lasagna noodles for 6 -8 minutes.
3. Brown hamburger, add spaghetti sauce.
4. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
5. Shred Farmhouse original, toss with cheese curds and parmesan, set aside
6. Mix Plain Jane, Garlics, parsley, oregano, and salt in a medium sized bowl, set aside.
7. Layer 3 sheets of lasagna top with 1/3 spaghetti mixture, Plain Jane mixture, 1/3 shredded Farmhouse Original mixture. Repeat for 2 more layers.
8. Top with left over Shredded Farmhouse Original and cheese curds.
9. Bake for 30 minutes with loosely covered foil.
10. Before slicing the lasagna let rest for 5 minutes.